Box office & tickets
The Box Office is open in the lobby of Kehräämö
on Tuesdays and Fridays 1:00pm-5:00pm
and on weekdays when there's a show 4:00pm-6:00pm
excluding public holidays
email@example.com | www.rakastajat.fi | Tue & Fri 1:00pm-5:00pm +358 (0)2 633 0125
You can buy tickets and vouchers online around the clock!
We ask you to familiarise yourself with our safety instructions here before arriving to the theatre.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENTS WITH
- Debit and credit cards - excluding American Express
- Culture voucher - Smartum, TYKY, Virike
- Edenred cards - Ticket Duo, Virike
- Rakastajat theatre's voucher
- billing (payment within 14 days, we charge a 5€ processing fee for invoiced orders)
Please note that culture benefits are personal. You can pay just for one ticket/ order/ show with culture benefits. If you want to pay with culture benefits that aren’t available in our online store, please book your tickets first via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The tickets can be reclaimed at the box office in the lobby of Kehräämö on Tuesdays and Fridays between 1 PM and 5 PM.
You can buy tickets from our online store around the clock.
- Purchasing tickets from the online store requires registration
- You can show the tickets from your mobile phone’s screen or alternatively print them
- Tickets are on sale in our online store until 1,5 hours before the show starts
Doors and the box office in the lobby (in case the tickets are not sold-out) are open one hour before the show starts unless stated otherwise.
If your online tickets didn’t come to your e-mail for some reason:
Check your junk mail first. If the tickets are not there, log in to our online store with your account. You will find your purchased tickets from ”My Information”. If you're still encountering difficulties with your tickets, please contact the box office!
- Some of the shows have cheaper prices for which pensioners, students, the unemployed, conscriptees and non-military service persons are eligible to
- The customer should be able to prove their right for a discount, otherise we will charge full price.
Our ticket bookings are valid for 1 week, after which they are automatically released from our ticketing system.
- Tickets can be booked via e-mail and telephone
- Booker’s name, telephone number and e-mail
- The name and time of the show
- Number of tickets to book
- Information about possible disabled visitors and other similar practical matters
IF THE SHOW IS CANCELLED
- The show is cancelled just if a force majeure occurs (e.g. actor getting sick)
- Customer can switch the ticket to another same priced show or can get a gift card of the same price
- The theatre is not responsible for other expenses incurred by the customer in cases of cancellation or force majeure.
- The theatre reserves the right to change prices and the program
TICKET REDEMPTIONS FOR GROUPS (OVER 10 PERS.)
The final number of people for groups of over 30 people must be confirmed and the tickets must be redeemed no later than six (6) weeks before the upcoming show, and groups of less than 30 people one (1) month before the upcoming show. Tickets can be purchased either with a bill (billing supplement 5€ per bill) or in the Box Office.
Tickets can also be mailed to an address you want.
KEHRÄÄMÖ: The seats in our theatre are unnumbered. We recommend arriving earlier to secure your preferred seats. Seat reservations for groups are made with the name of the booker, if catering has been ordered for the group in connection with the performance. Ordered servings can be paid either with a bill (14 days payment condition, (käsittelykulu) 5€ per bill) or on the spot. Ordered servings can be enjoyed either before the show or during the possible intermission, depending on the show and your wishes. Our theatre restaurant with A rights opens an hour before the show and also serves during the intermission, if there is one in the show.
STUDIO HILKKA: The seats in the stand are unnumbered. The cafeteria serves before the show as well as during a possible intermission. Studio Hilkka’s cafeteria sells only non-alcoholic products.